History of the company
- 1983 founding of the electrical company Lang’s Lights in Berbourg
- 1985 move to larger halls and first automation
- 1991 the focus was on metal construction and two more production halls were added
- 1996 the company set-up was changed to an S.A.
- From 2000 onwards, the company was modernised and automated once again: a precision robot for cutting and welding up to 6 m, a high-resolution plasma cutting system up to 6 x 2 m, a bending bench and punching machines for steel and aluminium are acquired. In 2007, the company acquired a water cutting system for precision cutting up to 150 mm thick and for an area of 1.5 x 3 m. This system can cut all materials, such as glass, wood, metal, etc.
- 2022 Christian Cortina and Sven Kinnen take over the company from Armand and Silvia Lang beginning of 2022 Lang’s Lights changes its name to D’Schlässerei
- Today, D’Schlässerei employs 26 people and its products and services are very diverse. They range from steel and stainless steel processing to wood and glass products.
We attach great importance to personal customer care and strive to meet the customer’s expectations as best as possible. We offer the customer high quality products and an optimal price-quality ratio!
Our employees identify with the company and feel comfortable Safety and health at work are just as important to us as respect and trust.
A conscious attitude towards our environment is an important aspect of our daily work. Sustainable development is an integral part of all our projects.
Our business is our passion! We are proud of our products and services, and it is through teamwork that our company succeeds.
Our world and the technical possibilities are constantly changing, which is why innovation and quality are among our top priorities.
- D’Schlässerei manufactures customised products to meet individual customer requirements. Quality and satisfaction are always at the forefront.
- D’Schlässerei has made it a priority to provide its employees with a safe and healthy workplace and to ensure respectful and trustworthy daily relations.
- D’Schlässerei attaches great importance to sustainability. It is intrinsically linked to all areas of the company, from the procurement of raw materials to production and installation at the customer’s premises.
D’Schlässerei strives to be the first choice for individual, innovative, high-quality and sustainable products and services in the field of steel construction in Luxembourg.
Managing Partner – Technical Director
Christian Cortina: Managing Partner – Director